Security & Event Solutions
Training Course T’s & C’s
We’re passionate about raising the bar across the security and events industries.
Security and Event Solutions Ltd – Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions refer to Security and Event Solutions Ltd as “We”, “Our” or “Us” whilst “You”, “Your” refers to the entity booking its services. During the continuance of this agreement into which these terms & conditions are incorporated (the “Agreement”), We shall supply Our services and You shall purchase the same subject to these terms & conditions. Should there be any conflict between these terms & conditions and any other terms of agreement, these other terms of agreement shall take precedence.
Please ensure you read and understood the following terms and conditions:
- All payments are subject to availability. Should a course has been purchased and there is no availability, you will receive a refund within 3-5 working days.
- Should you wish to cancel a course, this must be done within 14 days and you will receive a full refund, after this no refund will be available.
- Some courses require pre-course home study’s to be completed. This must be completed and returned at least 7 days before the course start date. The pre-course information will be emailed to you after your booking is confirmed within office working hours. Should this not be completed your place on the course may be revoked.
- Should the course not go ahead due to exceptional circumstances a full refund will be issued within 3-5 working days. You will be presented with the option to transfer onto the next available course instead of the refund.
- Some of our courses require a practical element, if you have any previous injuries that may impact your ability to carry out these elements please email [email protected] before the course to ensure that you will be able to meet the learning criteria.
- Unless specifically requested not to We retain the right to take photographs for marketing purposes whilst working on Your Agreement.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email the company.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, then please write to or email us as soon as possible.
- All complaints should be taken up with the senior member of staff at the point of contact where the complaint arises. If this is not possible a complaint should be made in writing and sent to a company Director at [email protected] clearly marked “complaint”.
- Should you have any queries please email [email protected]